1nsane . wrote:
"host_thread_mode" = "0"
 - Run the host in threaded mode, (0 == off, 1 == if multicore, 2 == force)

It is a host_ and not a cl_ command. I dunno if it works but I can tell that
for reasons unknown (on my server) a full 100 tick TF2 24 slot servers is up
way less CPU then a 24 slot CSS server is.

I'll attribute it to optimizing for now and I can say that I am VERY happy
with it.

<3

How do they run it so awesome then