From: "Tony Paloma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 5:10 AM
Subject: [hlds] Player Limit Remover plugin

I made a plugin (even works with TF2) to remove the player limit. You can
download the plugin here:
http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Downloads
<http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4>
&d_op=viewdownload&cid=4

Hopefully this will stop people from having to edit the server dll.