-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:17 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Player Limit Remover plugin

Hi,

Not sure if your on the Linux list, so i'm sending it here.

I can't seem to get the limit remover to work on Linux. Have you confermed
yourself that your Linux build is working correctly?

If yes, can you tell me the content of your vdf file, its location, and the
so location.

Cheers,

Saint K.