As a 3rd party dev, making some serious 3rd party modifications to TF2.

I have yet to have anything bad happen.

My server, with my modifications, has yet to crash. Even with some nasty
hacks that are totally experimental, it's still rock solid.

I am impressed, and shocked.

And lag?

What lag?

There's lag in TF2?

3x Servers

2x 24
1x 32

Server CPU: 10%-20%
BW Usage when full: 4.5mbps

Awesome work valve.

Now quit being lame about the 32 player server bs.

- voogru.