Nice 1 forumboy!

OK. This list is about helping people. Here's what you do.

You run off and do what I did. You create an email account specificly for
email lists. That way, your personal emails are completely separate from
email lists.

Chris.

<http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/private/hlds/2007-October/046430.html>