I second the motion....

From: "larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:54 AM
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Subject: RE: [hlds] Valve's Lack of Announcements

What's the chance of kicking this Barnett guy off the list? Seems we get
idiots like him once a year and have to suffer through their adolescent
view of things, it gets tiresome.

From: "Chris Barnett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:06:12 +0100

"Most of the last updates"

Most. That means. Most of the last updates Valve released as beta for
their
own interests. Not yours or mine. When Valve thinks they can get away with
it, when it doesn't bring down most servers or piss off the army of 13
year
olds who'll flood their helpdesks, they'll just hoist it upon us with no
beta.

Don't believe me? You get Alfred to commit to betas 100% percent on all
released binaries. You won't, because his firm isn't interested in
investing
any time on anything no matter how small, that just benefits the server
admin guys.