From: "LDuke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 stopwatch mode?

I would like TF2 to automatically transfer $100 to my paypal account
whenever I join a server.

On 10/26/07, Robert Crouch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I notice other people have brought up a couple of other topics that TF2
league organisers are asking for, but I personally think that a
functioning
stopwatch system is the single most important thing to implement to help
leagues function well. With out it we're basically left with only 3 maps
play, since gravelpit and dustbowl are a pain to handle in the scoring
department.

By stopwatch I mean a team switching cycle where the attacking team is:
TeamA attacks and attempts to set a time, then TeamB attack and try to
beat
the time set by TeamA (ie: TeamA's time is set as the round timelimit), B
then has a shot at setting a time and A attempts to best it. Round 3 (if
required) is A attacking then B trying to beat it.

In this way teams play in a best of 3 rounds system where we don't have
worry about map timelimits being hit midway through rounds, etc.

The other thing I'll tack onto the end here is the need for an inbuilt
map
voting system....

Regards,
Robert.