I just got my server up and running and noticed that the players arm and gun
models bounce or vibrate back and forth while playing. I think i am missing
somehting obvious but can think of it.
Any help would be great. I also would like to thank all of you for some of
the information that I have found reading the list. It has helped resolve
some issues.
Server address is 69.12.92.186:27015 if any one would like to see it for
them selves. You only notice it when watching another player move around or
after your dead.
Thanks Again
Scott