Perhaps it makes sense, but the fact that its different for TF2 than it
is for other source games does not.

If they wish to have it one way or another then it should be the same
across the board, having to deal with variations in how vital cvars
work/don't work within the same source engine games is frustrating to
say the least.

Regards,

Daz

Steven Hartland wrote:
> Which makes perfect sense, we wouldn't want users changing their ports
> randomly and conflicting with other servers, so please don't change this :)
>
>     Regards
>     Steve

Best regards,

Daz                                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dustworld Technical Support
Website: www.dustworld.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRC on Quakenet: #dustworld