well i suppose it depends on what you define as an exploit.. i
personally would say that being able to do something that was not
intended to be able to do and using that to an advantage is an exploit.
However i don't want to get into that discussion.

Anyway.. Using this exploit and going further from that little room (as
you can get out of that too) enables sg's to be built in the sky at any
location on section b so in turn spoils the map for the attacking players.

Thanks for all your time