-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Mike Stiehm
Verzonden: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 8:04 AM
Aan: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server update released

If you ask me the new info box is just silly looking and
its annoying to read.

> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 00:21:46 -0400> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject:
Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server update released> > my servers
still only show up half the time in the list. i gave up a > long time ago
trying.> > Rodge Stumbaugh wrote:> > Tell me about it, but I have to admit,
steam blows what activision does for> > online play of COD4 out of the
water. Have you ever tried to use their> > server browser? What a piece of
crap.> >> > -----Original Message-----> > From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >