Another FYI, the Support Tools don't work on x64 so you can't use
ipseccmd if you're on 2k3 Server x64.

You can still set up a policy to block 27015 access, you just have to
use the GUI to do it.

Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy > Right click the task
pane on the right and add a filter, rule, and then policy.  (Man the
command line is a lot easier)

-Dustin