-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Stiehm
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:35 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Nuke Exploit Info and Prevention

It's early for me... So let me get this right
You guys are blocking port 27015 and then
you just move your server to a new port?
Can't that person just attack the new server
port? The tool is not bound to 27015

> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:18:20 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re: [hlds] Nuke Exploit Info and
Prevention> > Another FYI, the Support Tools don't work on x64 so you can't
use> ipseccmd if you're on 2k3 Server x64.> > You can still set up a policy
to block 27015 access, you just have to> use the GUI to do it.> >
Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy > Right click the task> pane on
the right and add a filter, rule, and then policy. (Man the> command line is
a lot easier)