it mean CenterPrintText won't be include in next update?

they complain noisier mods? is mods or hud message noisier?
after valve remove CenterPrintText, no people complain anymore?

people have a chance to join or left if they don't like the server.

And i found that many many HL1 base mod plugins(amxmodx) used hud message, i
can sure if there are no hud message in any HL1 mods, those plugis won't be
develop(most plugin provide many message).

You can think about if completely remove(modify ClientScheme.res won't
recover) hud message forever in HL1 base server, you can see how many
plugins and server will broken or close, may be valve don't care.

there are only 2 ways to send large message to players in CSS & DODS,
HintText & chat area.
they are limit on size, position and color, that why we need hud message.

accroding sourcemod plugins(no eventscript, because suck). most plugins
puepose are functional, rank,ban,admin system.
i only found few plugins mods, such as zombiemod(CSS) & HL2:DM Role-play(
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=68386). the second one is
using hud message. there are no way to do there is CSS or DODS without hud
message. i am rigth?

suggest add a command to let people on/off hud message, like
cl_allowhudmessage 0/1

-raydan