Are you blaming valve for your using bots to gain achievements? Seriously?
That makes no sense. Someone in the forum said that as well... they said valve
made it "too easy to gain achievements using bots" which is just ridiculous.
It's not like it's a challenge, it's just not getting it in the way that is
intended. Not valve's fault I'd say.  Most of these you can get in normal play,
so I see no reason to farm them out.

Alt-fire means alternative firing mode... which is rightclick by default I
believe.