I'm not going into detail again, seems we get ignored anyway. At the end of the
update I'm still getting the winsock error, is this the norm now?

----- Original Message ----
From: Jason Ruymen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 4:30:42 PM
Subject: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Released

A new required Team Fortress 2 update has been released, now with pryo
achievements.  Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it.  The specific
changes include:

- Added 2 community maps: cp_fastlane and ctf_turbine

Pyro
- Added alt-fire compression blast to the basic flamethrower
- Added The Axtinguisher, The Backburner, and The Flare Gun
- Hadouken taunt now kills people it hits
- Tuned the flamethrower hit detection to improve detection versus
retreating opponents
- Removed Flamethrower's damage falloff (was falling off to 25% by the
end)

cp_well
- Added a route from the forward central foyer up to the battlements
- Redistributed health and ammunition throughout the bases

ctf_well
- Added a route from the forward central foyer up to the battlements
- Removed central building, reduced overall map length
- Redistributed health and ammunition throughout the bases

Other Notes
- Removed Soldier's 40% damage reduction from his own rockets. Does not
affect rocket jumps
- In-game avatar images will now have a badge around them if the player
is your friend
- Fixed bug that allowed players to move around in a reference pose
- Added custom death icons for unlockable weapons
- The player join team message now specifies whether the player used the
auto team option
- Payload maps now support four control points per stage
- Achievement dialog will stay open when you're moving in & out of the
game and the main menu
- Added full Russian localization, with both fonts & speech
- Returned the "Report a Bug" option to the main menu

Jason