Hey Valve,

Can we get an update on the update?  Specifically...

Are you still on track for releasing sometime today?
Will we be given an advance warning as the time draws nearer?

I fully expect to find out the update is released, drop my sandvich, and go
into typical panic mode updating servers and maplists and motds and making sure
beetle'smod / metamod / whatever doesn't crash, only to find out it does.

Users will be banging on the gates, sending me dozens of messages along the
lines of:
"Is it updated?" (Almost...)
"When will it be updated?" (When the updater finishes...)
"It crashed just now!"  (I know, I know!)
"Is there a second update for the crash or is it the plugin's fault?"  (I don't
know the patcher got stuck and then said 5746529852% and then I patched again
and it said it was fine.  It's probably the plugin.)
"Is it okay if we achievement farm?" (No, but you're free to play like morons
and just have fun.)

I know everyone (Developers, server admins, and players) is excited, and I know
everyone's hard at work making sure things go smoothly, so I appreciate any
info you can give us.