I think that the solution is going back to p47 xD...
p48 is not very useful... its just some unuseful bugfix for stupid bugs
that doesnt bother anyone...

Also i think it was a violent update... clients didnt have the
oportunity to choose if stay in old version or update...
Now, updated servers are not the 100%...
I didnt updated my server yet cause my hosting provider thinks it's
unstable and they dont want to update...