CSDM needs to be patched.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=79406

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=704122&postcount=11 For the
binary I'm using which is patched.

The version of the binary I posted there is working for my needs (Linux,
no FFA), but I patched it against vanilla CSDM, not the unofficially
modified version floating around.

Unfortunately I don't have a Windows build environment setup to build or
test the proposed patch for Windows CSDM, but in theory it should work.