My server is working.  Players can connect directly and no issues so far
with the game hanging/locking up.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wolfie -
Cybernetic
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:18 PM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers

We were just playing with the same variables after seeing an error in the
console on the client while trying to connect.

The good news is you are right, you are in the server with 3 survivor bots,
the bad news for me seems to be that as soon as you move the game bugs and
locks your character.

HLSW works as well as connect ip:port in console. FYI