I'm having the same problems as you guys. Server is up, can connect through
console, but nobody joins :(> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:13:49 +0000> Subject: Re:
[hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > > Yes mine is hibernating and restarted
the server many times and still same problem. > Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:11:52
-0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Subject: Re:
[hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > Via rcon, issue a 'status'. If it shows
as "hibernating" you'll need to > restart that server. Typing 'exit' via rcon
should work.> > Aaron Rapp wrote:> > Can someone confirm that they are getting
no connects on their servers> > through the matchmaking system?> >> > I can
connect to my server through the console, but I'm not getting anyone> > from
the matchmaking system to connect and....in the game...I'm still> > getting the
error that there are no servers available, do you want to make> > it a LAN?> >>
-----Original Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > [mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Brunelle> > Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008
11:50 AM> > To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'> > Subject: Re:
[hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> >> > Actually the difficulty level may be
selected during the match making> > process? I haven't tested the client out
yet, so I'm not sure.> >> > -----Original Message-----> > From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Brunelle> > Sent:
Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:48 PM> > To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server
mailing list'> > Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> >> > >From
the cvarlist.> >> > z_difficulty : 0 : , "sv", "rep" : Difficulty of the
current game> > (Easy, Normal, Hard, Impossible)> >> >> > -----Original
Message-----> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of alexhard> > Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:44 PM> > To: Half-Life
dedicated Win32 server mailing list> > Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead
dedicated servers> >> > Any idea as to how to set the difficulty level?> >> >
with the game hanging/locking up.> >>> >>> >>> >> -----Original Message----->
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wolfie ->
>> Cybernetic> >> Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 12:18 PM> >> To: 'Half-Life
dedicated Win32 server mailing list'> >> Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead
dedicated servers> >>> >> We were just playing with the same variables after
seeing an error in the> >> console on the client while trying to connect.> >>>
>> The good news is you are right, you are in the server with 3 survivor> >> >
> bots,> > > >> the bad news for me seems to be that as soon as you move the
game bugs and> >> locks your character.> >>> >> HLSW works as well as connect
ip:port in console. FYI> >>> >> -----Original Message-----> >> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> >> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian D'Arcy> >> Sent: 06
November 2008 19:00> >> To: Frank Hotte; Half-Life dedicated Win32 server
mailing list> >> Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> >>> >>
*sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0* ftw =)> >>> >> Can connect directly!> >>