No update 4 now people can join my server. Woot!> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:18:42 -0700> Subject: Re:
[hlds] Left 4 Dead dedicated servers> > Are you talking about update 3?> >
-----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brian D'Arcy> Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:17 PM> To:
Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list> Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead
dedicated servers> > They just released an update for both client and server. I
updated the> servers and restarted them. All 3 servers full instantly.. I'd say
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,> please
visit:> http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/hlds> > >