I thought I'd post a summery of the current issue's we're experiencing with
L4D as a lot got done in random mails on the list.

Here it goes;

Linux: Can't create more then 4 servers when using normal command line +ip
+port
Linux: Can't rcon query servers when -fork is used and +ip is unset
Linux: (Feature request) per fork configs
Linux: When more then 5 servers are specified with the -fork option, the 6th
server will end up at 27025 rather then 27020 (bug or intention?)

Windows: L4D influences FPS on TF2 servers. After a couple of hours of full
L4D servers the TF2 servers drop down from 500FPS to below 20 permanently
until L4D servers are rebooted
Windows: 'status' query won't return current played map
Windows: Servers will remain empty and have laggy readings when the add
master server commands are not configured

Some feedback: On our Linux machine when running 4 L4D servers with normal
options the total CPU load is around 55% and the total mem useage is around
60%. When using the -fork 6 option the combined CPU load is around 50% and
the memory load is also around 50% (conclusion, running with -fork makes 2
more servers possible in the same load).

Cheers,