This guy was already on my list, but thanks. I hate how one guy can empty
out the place.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ben B
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:10 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] TF2 Hacker

So I wanted to play on my server, 18 poeple on it, filling up... so while I
load, this hacker gets on with his aimbot/speed hack as sniper, and
basically makes most people quit, there are only 5 people remaining when I
get in game.

You have no Idea how enraged I was over this, I told him I was giving his ID
to anyone I can find, so here I go.

nicknames: Pitty: like 1000? lol, [COTB]austantacious
Steam Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997419331
STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:18576801
IP: 24.2.199.151

Please ban this pile of crap from all your servers until vac gets him or
something D:.