Well I am someone who happens to be VAC banned on the HL1 engine, on the
same account I keep all my Source engine games no less. FYI, I have
never used hacks, so if you're going to ban me from your dedicated
servers (which I probably won't even notice or care) you should at least
know your logic is bullshit.