Hey, don't you run those Q-Clan servers with fake players and redirect
players from empty servers to full servers using an exploit with an HTML
MOTD?

If I'm not mistaken, you also used other various exploits to somehow restict
players so that they could only go to your servers. At least thats what's
going around on the steampowered.com forums in some of the threads that list
all of the fake player servers.

You appear to have quite a history with being a malicious little prick.

Sources:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=752660

"Whenever I join a server in CS:S (only one I've tried so far, tf2 worked
earlier), it loads everything for that server, brings up the MOTD, and about
4 seconds in it changes me to a *Qclan* server."

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=661393
"Weren't "Q" guys also the ones involved in the "server trap" drama a few
months ago? And all the cheating reports? And griefing on other servers?"

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767078

"Servers with false player counts:
-Q-"

Real low man, I hope valve does de-lists all of your stupid servers.

- Steve.

Is anyone else noticing issues with West Coast servers? There's only ~150 -
200 servers showing up for me on the West Coast, and over 1600 on the East
Coast. Earlier the number jumped around between 50 and 200. I'm also certain
this isn't an issue on my end, as other people I know are seeing the same
issue. Some of my servers are appearing on the server list, then
disappearin, then re-appearing, etc.

Really need some assistance here Valve, this has been happening all weekend!