You can take Q off that list. Qosis closed Q today.
http://theqclan.com/viewtopic.php?t=29762&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

________________________________
From: Randy W <randygene...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 5, 2009 11:34:14 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 West Coast Issues [IMPORTANT]

let me guess you are one of those people who use fake clients too? I would
like to say first that *PAT* does NOT run any fake clients. We believe in
playing by the rules. As you can see from the fake client thread we are not
one of those clans:

*

   - Lotus Clan
   - -Q-
   - ]TGP[
   - CircleX
   - GTFO
   - Doorman is God
   - Steamfriends.com EU
   - OG
   - Mod.me
   - Ownage
   - SourceOP
   - Saigns
   - X-Factor Gaming (XFG)
   - LMF
   - Alpha Omega
   - sonsofsteel.de
   - -MCG-
   - DeX
   - Imperox
   - COTB
   - The Couch Online
   - Fragmasters

*All of the above clans use fake player counts and they do deserve to be
delisted, but let's keep that for a separate post. My server is run
legitimately - no fake counts, etc - and there is no reason it should not be
showing on the master server list.