From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mike O'Laughlen
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:10 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server browser bugged and messed up

Though I totally agree with some of these comments... (and I have to say I'm
guilty of adding to these threads.)
There is a bug report feature in the game.  Use it.  It's there because
Valve thought it was helpful to provide feedback as well as context to the
problem.  You get a nice little drop down list of what type of problem it
is... I even bet that it gets into a queue.  No extra manual labor for the
Valve employees to open up an email client and have to copy/paste
complaints... Or even if it's really needed because someone had the
foresight to use the in-game bug reporting feature...

Regardless, let's not talk about UI problems on the HLDS list.  It's a minor
gripe, and it even has a checkbox to allow you to disable it.

Thanks,
Mike