Karl, you realize there is probably more than 1 or 2 programmers at
Valve right? And they each probably have different tasks assigned to
them? I'd even go so far as to bet that the VGUI programmers wouldn't
have the faintest idea how to troubleshoot the server bugs either.

Or in your company, does everyone know how to do everyone else's job and
everyone is perfect at everything still?