I agree with this as well, it won't work unless we have the full support of the
dedicated guys on this list.

I have the list already set up. It's run the exact same way the hlds mailing
list is. Same program and everything. We should really only use it if they are
going to shut this one down for sure. And if we do decide to use it, we need to
decide as a community and make sure we have support from all of the regulars.
I'll follow wherever the main guys go, whether it be the forums, my mailing
list, or another mailing list.

Thank you,
Alec Sanger
P: 248.941.3813