It's a very fine line you are walking, but I fully believe it's your
right to do it.

And please, even if you personally don’t like it, don’t be so
negative. What would have happened if he just did it quietly? Now he
shared the plugin, list of bans and most importantly of all, the
information that he did it. I didn’t see anyone so upset before he
openly admitted it without anyone even asking so obviously in the end
it’s not a big deal. Very few servers will use the plugin as a
honeypot or the ban list anyway and the ones that does may ban anyone
for any reason they seem fit anyway so what difference does it make?