I'm getting the same exact behavior. Is everyone else getting the same thing?

From: Robert Whelan <mrrjwhe...@yahoo.com>

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:21:04
Subject: Re: [hlds] Left 4 Dead Update Available

I'm in the same boat... all my server are usually full though after todays
update there all empty. I to a peak in the console and it isn't pretty!

Adding master server 69.28.140.247:27011
Adding master server 72.165.61.189:27011
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.

A2C_PRINT from 69.28.140.247:27011 :
Bad challenge.