Lobby leaders can now specify in lobby settings whether to search for
an official dedicated server or for the best available dedicated
server. If the official dedicated search fails it will then default to
the best available dedicated server automatically

In my Opinion this even more worthless then tf2 custom tab.

There went My ded box its useless if the only servers that are going
to get players are the ones with a search_key

FAIL

Thanks.