That's basically what I'm asking. How does the script know that there is an
enemy in your crosshair? And someone else here mentioned auto-detonating
stickies when their health < 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of MjrNuT
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May 2009 3:53 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] BAN Spy Scripts Anyone?

Yaakov,

All scripts are triggered by a bind.  In general scripts can execute another
single key or multiple keys, or further, sets of keys (i.e., alias').  Just
as explained in more detail in this following reference, among many on the
net, http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Scripting

Your last question seems to imply that a script will _auto_ trigger...?  And
for the record, my experience has enver come across one such as this.  My
experience has come across an auto aim, or aim assist of the scout that once
the cross-hair crosses the body of the opponent, it fires.  The script here
being just to turn ON or turn OFF that behavior.

Anyone consider these publically available scripts unacceptable for the Spy?

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Spy_scripts

Thanks for any input as I'm just trying to be a smarter admin for my
community, nothing more.

[FLASH] MjrNuT
Arise from Flames and Ash, Behold Immortality

www.flamesandash.com

database 4088 (20090519) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4088 (20090519) __________