No matter what people do, they'll find a reason to whine.  It's just a
part of being in the FPS world.  A lot of violent pricks that expect
the most out of everything.  When mom and dad doesn't give them what
they want, they bitch and moan.  If Valve doesn't do things how _they_
want it, they bitch and moan.  Its just a vicious cycle.  People need
to get over it.

On May 23, 2009, at 7:12 PM, matan nov wrote:

> They obviously devised the system for achievement_idle servers all
> along.Continue
> your whining.
>
> On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 1:00 AM, 1nsane <1nsane...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The most popular game mode in TF2. Chat/AFK.  Last refresh I saw
>> over 200
>> servers running achievement_idle and the number is increasing.
>>
>> All you do is join and minimize the game, get weapon drops as you
>> stay
>> afk... you can even stay as a spectator.
>>
>> PS: THANKS VALVE, THIS WORKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN UNLOCKABLES. Now
>> we don't
>> even need to play the game to get the weapons.. and when I say we I
>> actually
>> mean everyone else because I got absolutely nothing since the
>> second bonk
>> on
>> Thursday.
>>

>> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Yaakov Smith <m4ngr...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I got the razorback in 15 minutes, which was the last unlock I
>>> wanted. In
>>> the 3-4 hours since then, I got nothing at all. I hope valve
>>> implements
>> the
>>> changes listed on their blog soon Real Time, not Valve Time.
>>>
>>> ----[ QUOTE ]----
>>> Some of the next things we have planned are:
>>> - Item trading. This is why you're finding duplicates.
>>> - Giving players a method to influence the system so they   can work
>>> directly toward getting specific items.
>>> - Adding more rare items like the hats.
>>> ----[ END QUOTE ]----
>>>
>>> I definitely want the second one ASAP. I know someone who now has 7
>>> sandviches. And yesterday, someone on the server I was playing
>>> "unlocked"
>>> the flare gun while they were spectating.
>>>
>>> What's an achievement_idle server?

>> signature
>>> database 4098 (20090522) __________

>>> http://www.eset.com

f0rkz
f7lans.com - Not your moms marble madness