If Valve actually "finished" the system, and added in trading and a "focus"
so you can choose which unlock to work towards, the system would be fine,
yet it is "unfinished" and only going to piss off everybody. I would like to
see the achievements improving your chance of getting items, and not being
able to "farm" items by idling as a spectator. I do like that almost no one
is playing sniper/spy, so that is a major bonus.