Delist them tbh!
-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of 1nsane
Sent: 24 May 2009 00:01
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] New Weapon Drops

The most popular game mode in TF2. Chat/AFK.  Last refresh I saw over 200
servers running achievement_idle and the number is increasing.

All you do is join and minimize the game, get weapon drops as you stay
afk... you can even stay as a spectator.

PS: THANKS VALVE, THIS WORKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN UNLOCKABLES. Now we don't
even need to play the game to get the weapons.. and when I say we I actually
mean everyone else because I got absolutely nothing since the second bonk on
Thursday.

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Yaakov Smith <m4ngr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got the razorback in 15 minutes, which was the last unlock I wanted.
> In the 3-4 hours since then, I got nothing at all. I hope valve
> implements the changes listed on their blog soon Real Time, not Valve
Time.