From: "shorec...@comcast.net" <shorec...@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:41:33 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server list problems

I had a friend check and his Steam was doing the same thing. My servers are
showing up again. Maybe it was a temporary problem. I also had problems
connecting to Steam cloud last night.

Maybe it's part of the North Korean army's cyberattacks that have recently been
going on.. you know how it goes... they attack the White House, Homeland
Security, the stock market and Steam.

Still only showing 3221 TF2 servers out of more than 4800, though.