Not related to the Half-Life dedicated Win32 server at all? I'd be
posting on VALVe's forums or sending them a support ticket.

Shane Arnold            -       clontar...@iinet.net.au

"For want of a nail, the horseshoe was lost. For want of a horseshoe, the horse
was lost. For want of a horse, the messenger was lost. For want of a messenger,
the message was not delivered. For want of an undelivered message the war was
lost."