From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of John Gibson
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:17 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Killing Floor free weekend difficulty settings

As many of you know we are currently running a free weekend for
Killing Floor. One thing I have noticed is a lot of the servers are
set to the hard difficulty setting, and the free weekend players are
getting owned on hard since hard is designed for players that have
levelled up their perks to level 2 or 3 at least.

So I would like to ask that as many server admins as possible that are
running KF servers please set their difficulty to normal just for this
weekend. This will help ensure the new players have a good experience,
and come back after the free weekend.

Finally, with over 20,000 poeple playing KF right now and pretty much
every KF server on earth full, if any server admins want to throw up a
few more servers it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,

John Gibson
President
Tripwire Interactive