We actually announced the free weekend over a week ago. I didn't send
anything out to the HLDS list at the time because I wasn't sure it was
appropriate. I also did a message to hlds on thursday to let admins
know the update was coming, and asked if any wanted to put any extra
up then.

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2009, at 7:49 PM, Violent Crimes <violentcri...@convictgaming.com