My regulars won't play on the servers they help to pay for if they're
set too easy, and as such, the new players won't experience our unique
style and will almost certainly stay away from our community having had
no contact with our members.

Course, new players are always welcome, usually our regulars will drag
them along and help them out.   But that's because we're nice people, we
won't just call people newbs and spoil the game for the majority,  just
help those who are struggling.

So, on balance, I don't consider it a win for me, my community or people
likely to join us.

database 4539 (20091024) __________

http://www.eset.com