Then just give the ability to make custom hats, that's just fucking
ridiculous to block every creative idea people got. More, Valve clearly used
or at least inspired themselfs from existing community hats for almost all
the first wave. Why worked for money when others do it for free for you.
Valve used to be reprsentative of a quality of service towards community,
now it's just EA Bis.