Don't feed the troll.

On May 2, 2010 5:33 PM, "Flubber" <flub...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ohhh an asshole, usual iguess. You're so far away from the truth that's so
funny (can't say i'm suprised anyway seeing where this list is going). Our
community is 25-30 years old, i don't need anyone from the outside on our
customs servers 'till it's full from morning to midnight. We got a hundred
of players in slot reserved, and aroun 200 waiting for one. You see i don't
give a shit about random players.I've autobanned asshole who spam and moroon
with hlss. The facts is that we got talented modeler and they made great
effort making our server a continuitty from the paper magazine it came from.
So if your small develloped brain could see further that random players
joining a random server, you may discover what is a true community. For now
i can just counseil to you to stop playing full crit orange X with Kevin
from Utah and go PVE les chialeuses.