Perhaps due to this reason, if you go and sort the server by player
count, they big servers won't be on top anymore. Servers do not get
sorted anymore as they used to. I don't really care if it works or not
but some random player at time when there is less players around might
want to browser for a server that has players and would like to see the
ones with players on top and not between the servers list like it does now.

I do not support the over 32 slot servers myself either. I consider
those just cheating players and thus, malicious.

-ics