1 other note, you should really set your computer that will host the server
to have a static IP.
If you do not, what will happen is when you restart your computer (the one
with the server) the IP may change to another  IP in the DHCP pool.
So if the server is put into your friends favorites and your IP changes.
they server will appear off line, even tho it's running on another port.