Nope, never been there.  I work at Utica College in Utica, NY.

On 10/22/2010 10:44 AM, [MP] Oh Noes! wrote:
Did you work at East Carolina University?

- MP Oh Noes!
MAX POWER Gaming Community

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of David A. Parker
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 10:35 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list;
hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Server info app for Android

Hello Everyone,

I am just finishing up work on an Android app to query HLDS/SRCDS
servers and display their information, and I was wondering if there is
anyone out there who owns an Android phone and would be interested in
testing the app.  I only have a Droid to test it on, but I would love to
know if it works well on other devices.

The app uses A2S_INFO, A2A_PING, and A2S_PLAYER queries to get
information about each server you have added to its list.  Right now,
this is just a proof-of-concept version and it does not do anything
fancy, like refreshing the server list in the background or notifying
you if one is down.  It also cannot be used to control a server remotely
(RCON, NETCON, etc.) at this time.  Those are things that I hope to add
later if I have the time.

If you own an Android device and you are interested in trying my app,
please e-mail me (either on or off list) and I'll get the app to you.
Also, if anyone has any ideas for what it should be called, I'm open to
suggestions.  Right now it doesn't have a name.  :-)

      Thanks,
      Dave

--

Dave Parker