Firstly: There already are rcon apps for droid, including a mobile HLSW.

2nd:A steam IM relay could indeed be made with stuff from, say,
opensteamworks, that would interact with your pc's steam connection. I say
relay because you can't be on steam in more than one place otherwise. I seem
to recall Nephyrin was working on something like that a while ago. Maybe pop
into #hlserveradmins and ask around :o
---
NOTE: This was sent from my phone, so please forgive any formatting errors.