From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:01 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory TF2 update coming Wednesday

Any way to get more information on what's included in this update ahead of time?

And I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU!" for announcing an upcoming
update....our servers had some events planned for tonight/tomorrow, and we've
moved them to the weekend due to the update announcement.  It definitely means
a lot to some of us server owners, I'm sure!
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Tony Paloma