From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of
dave.ro...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 5:31 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Huge TF2 Player Drop Issue Also? ( L4D2
SteamgroupsBorked?)

I've actually seen the opposite on my server. It was struggling a little
before the patch. We had to seed every day for a while. Now it's got players
around the clock. And this pattern has happened several times now. I
wouldn't worry too much. Just seed on your servers and stick through it and
you'll eventually get that traffic back.